Cauliflower - 1 (cut into medium sized florets)
Freshly Grated Ginger - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
Chili Powder - 1 tsp or to taste
Amchur / Mango Powder - 1 tsp
Chat Masala - 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Kasoori Methi - 1 TBSP
Lemon Juice - to taste
Salt - to taste
Oil - 1 TBSP
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add turmeric powder and 1 tsp salt. Switch off the stove. Place the cauliflower florets in the water and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and transfer the florets to a large bowl.
- Add all the spices except oil and lemon juice. Mix well to coat the florets. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and arrange the cauliflower florets in single layer.
- If any water that came out from the mixture, you can drizzle it over the cauliflower.
- Place the tray in the middle of the oven and bake it for 15-20 minutes, turning the cauliflower half way through. Cook until tender.
- Transfer the cooked cauliflower florets to the serving dish and squeeze some lemon juice.
- Serve hot.