Heavy whipping Cream - 1 cup
Powdered Sugar - 1/4 cup
Ricotta Cheese - 1 cup, andy variety (I used part skim)
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - 1 TBSP
Marsala Cooking Wine - 1 TBSP
Instant Coffee Powder - 1 tsp
- Combine whipping cream and powdered sugar in the food processor and process until cream is stiff.
- Transfer it to a bowl. Set it aside.
- In the same processor bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cocoa powder, marsala wine and instant coffee. Process until well blended.
- Add the cheese mixture to the whipping cream and fold gently with rubber spatula.
- Spoon into dessert cups.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve.