Grated Paneer - 2 cups
Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
Roma Tomatoes - 2 (finely chopped)
Ginger and Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
Green chilies - 3 or to taste
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 2 tsp
Red Chile Powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Kasoori Methi - 2 tsp
Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2 TBSP
Few Curry Leaves
Fresh coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and fry for 30 seconds. Add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves and fry until the onion turns transparent.
- Add garam masala, red chili powder, kasoori methi and turmeric powder. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for another minute. Do not over cook the tomatoes.
- Add the grated paneer and salt and mix well to coat. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve with naan, chapatti or roti.
I made Paneer Doasi: