All Purpose Flour - 2/3 cup
Sweetened Shredded Coconut - 1 bag
Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 Can (14oz)
Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Mix together the flour, coconut, cardamom powder and salt.
- Add the condensed milk and mix until fully incorporated.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- Using a small ice cream or cookie scoop, scoop about 2 TBSP of mixture on to a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the macaroons for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges turn brown.