Farfalle Pasta - 1/2 box (I used Barilla carrots and Squash)
Pesto - 1/4 cup (Refer to my recipe here)
Heavy Cream - 1/4 cup
Butter - 1 TBSP
Salt & Pepper - to taste
- Bring 2-4 quarts of water to a boil. Add salt to taste.
- Add pasta to boiling water.
- Boil for 4 -5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan add heavy cream and butter.
- Heat until butter melts.
- Add pesto, salt and pepper. Stir well. Simmer for 1 minute. Do not let the mixture boil.
- Drain the pasta and transfer it to a large bowl. Pour the sauce over pasta and mix well.
- Serve hot. If you are packing for lunch, make sure to put it in a hot pack.
Linking this to Nithu's Healthy Food for Healthy Kids event which I am hosting this month.