Dosakai / Yellow Cucumber - 3
Red chili Powder - 2 TBSP or to taste
Mustard Powder - 2 TBSP
Fenugreek Powder - 1 tsp
Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - to taste
Sesame Oil - 1/4 Cup
- Wash and dry the Dosakai and cut into half.
- Scoop out the seeds and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut into small bite size pieces with the skin.
- Place the cut pieces in a clean and dry bowl.
- Add all the spices and mix well.
- Add the oil and mix well to coat.
- Cover and leave it on the counter top overnight.
- Next day, take a dry spoon and mix the pickle well and store it in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Sending this to Snackorama