Rava / Sooji - 1 cup
Mixed Fruits - 1 1/2 cups cut into small pieces
I used Apple, Pear, Banana, Pineapple and Mango
Skim Milk - 2 cups
Sugar - 3/4 to 1 cup
Ghee - 4 TBSP
Cardamom - 1/2 tsp
Pinch of saffron
Nuts and raisins for garnishing
- In a microwave safe bowl mix together rava and 2TBSP ghee. Roast on high power for 1 minute.
- Remove and mix it well and cook for another 1 minute. Transfer it to a plate.
- In the same bowl, place all the cut fruits and cook for 1 minute. Mix well and add the sugar and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add the milk, saffron and cardamom powder and mix well. Cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Add the roasted rava and the remaing 2 TBSP of ghee and mix throughly and cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Garnish with roasted nuts and raisins.
I got my first tag award from Meena couple of week ago. Thank You! Now as a rule, I need to pass it on to seven bloggers. So the award goes to:
The second rule for this award is to post one or more of my favorite pictures. I took this picture on a beautiful summer evening when nature put on her best show while the sun was setting. This is our back yard.
Thank You to each and every one for visiting my blog!